Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's been a while...

And first of all i'd like to send out a huge Congratulations to Christine...and an apology for missing out on the big news that your new baby was here until tonight...

I just read my last post to this blog...which was from October 2008, and was blown away at home prophetic it was...Deep down I know that my inuition has always been very "on" about things, but seeing it's validity in print, is kind of eerie...
So basically, yep! I am single again, and living back in Clarke County, (thank goodness) with my 2 daughters, my son has moved in with his dad for now...he wanted to give it a try and Of course I have no problem letting him do that, it's hard without having him around, but, it's what he wanted, so like a good mama, I let him do it.

The break up with *** amd I was uglyyyyyyyyyy. And it did not need to be so, mostly it was entirely perpetrated by another in his life who can't keep her nose out of others business and is a drama queen and has to amke everyone else around her as miserable as she is...but, hey- did me a favor, as I've realized aLOT since February.
There's tons to update, however, I am sleepy so I shall do it later.
Love ya!
Gwen

1 comment:

Christine said...

Gwen!!! It's SO great seeing you posting again! I've missed you....*hugs*

Thank you so much on the congrats! It's so weird being a mom to two now! I'm so sorry to hear about your break-up, but glad to hear things worked themselves out for the better for you. You are such an amazing woman and mama!!!!