Wednesday, June 17, 2009

25 things...(cross posted on facebook )

Twenty~five random things you may or may not know about me....

1.I believe in ghosts, having had many personal experiences ever since I was a kid and would love to go on a paranormal investigation.

2. I am addicted to the game Farm Town on Facebook, and Sorority Life is hitting a close second.

3. I can't stand drama queens, and unfortunately, I seem to run into more than my share.

4.I am a pretty darn good cook, if I must say so myself.

5. I took Cosmetology in high school and did very well in it, but never did go on to take my test and become licensed.

6. I was a volunteer with Middleburg Rescue between 95-98.

7. I would love to visit Ireland one day, heck i would love to move there!

8. My favorite animals are pigs and cats and yes, in that order...who'da thunk it? LOL

9. I have coached cheerleading and soccer. Again, who'da thunk it?

10. I have been married... (very briefly- just another big mistake in my life)

11. I am now terrified of heights...like seriously driving down a mountain or high hill can be unsettling to my system if I don't keep my eyes straight ahead.

12. I have had Colon Cancer twice, a stroke once and have had 2 seizures since due to the damage done to my system.

13. I am single and enjoying every damn minute of it...No drama, no bullshit, no lies...who wouldn't love that?

14.I lost over 50 lbs last year...(sadly I have gained 30 of it back since this last run in with that dreaded C word again.)

15. I love to work out...yep...I do, just have no energy or motivation at the moment...my favorite methods of working out are walking just the track or around town when I lived in M-burg, using the Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk dvd, or doing Sweatin to the Oldies dvds...

16. My faults are- crappy self esteem, jealousy (better than it used to be), stubborn, bitchy, and obviously cussing lol.

17.My pet peeves- drama queens of course, Liars...(HUGE one there), fake ass mofos, back stabbers, ex's (LOL) ex's family (even more LOL)...gossiping, ignorance, racism and intolerance.

18.I just now have grown my nails out for the first time EVER...and it's not all that long lol...(the ones on my right hand keep breaking)

19. I'd like to get hair extensions.

20. My dream home is an A frame log cabin...(2 bedroom.. and a loft), with land for a barn and lots of animals to live off my own land, I bet y'all didn't see that coming either.

21. There are a few people from high school I've never gotten out of my mind.

22. I think I spent more time in trailer with Mr. Wayland than in my classes,and I never got in trouble (caught) for more than skipping or not doing homework. Sad huh?

23. I am very blunt and at times brutally honest, so if you don't really want to know the truth- don't ask me...I don't lie well.

24. I am forgetful these days, but I NEVER forget cruel and hurtful things, I might let it go on the outside and move on, but I will always remember.

25. I was a nanny right after high school and up until I got pg with my oldest daughter, then they fired me because I refused to have an abortion...(I do NOT believe in abortions, I don't think anyone has a right to tell anyone else what to do with their bodies, but for me personally, they are disgusting and vile)

No comments: