Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, so, I managed to keep myself from worrying about the mri's etc until now, now I am starting to worry a bit...the "What-Ifs" are running through my mind quite a bit more than I would like...and frankly, I do NOT have time for this...I have things I want to do, things I need to do, I don't have time to take out another 6 month to one year of my life or my kids, they have suffered ENOUGH with this bullshit. So whosoever is in charge up there, I am done with your testing my strength and resolve, I think I've passed more than my fair share of an assortment of life tests at this point. It's time t cut me a break or two...and it's past time to give my kids one.

Really in the past year, I've dealt with relationship drama,cancer recurrance not once but possibly twice now...having to move back home because of both the aforementioned issues, my truck motor blowing up so that I have NO transportation of my own, I am wondering what the heck I ever did to deserve the bad Karma I keep getting...

And I am tired of so many things...of being overweight, of my face breaking out, of hot flashes, of whiny people who have NO CLUE about what real problems are, I mean, honestly, there are alot of you out there who whine and complain every day about the most minor of things, who find things to cause drama about, and you are freaking clueless about truly harsh realities...

And that my friends is my vent for the day...one of these days, I will find something more fun to blog about...at the moment, this is just my free thought release.
Gwen <3

No comments: