Sunday, June 14, 2009

So, yesterday, I said that there were some updates...I am going to try to do that as completely as I possibly can in this one post...

In February, I became single again, uhh, I think you got that out of last night's post. Well to add more to that, It had been really ugh (<~ the nicest possible way to put it!) since December and mildly so since I had my surgery last October, I discovered I was quite accurate in my intuition- he couldn't handle it, and more so- I was right when I said months previous that I was a rebound and he never really was in love with me, he definately was never there to support me the same way I was for him, and it all came crasjhing down at a very fragile point in my life which you will understand in my next paragraph but, it was what it was and it is what it is, so that is the last I am commenting on that mistake.

As some of you know, I had been rediagnosed with cancer last year, I had 2 treatments and they made me soooooooo incredibly ill, even when he halved the dosages for the second one, that I had an overwhelming feeling that if I did not halt the treatments, they themselves were going to kill me, so I stopped treatment Feb. 20th when I went back for an appt. and had my central line removed a week later, because that thing had caused me serious pain since it was put in, and I was hoping that my feeling that I am going to be okay is right... and I am still hoping I am right even though lasy month I had an MRI as scheduled for follow-up and they did not use the ivp dye as I am allergic even though I did the Allergy prep before hand as directed, at mt Oncology appt the following week he showed me the films there was a small 'area' on my liver which he could not determine as dye was not used so- he ordered a second which I had last week. Now, personally, the first thing I thought of when he showed me was an ATV rollover I was involved in in January which was pretty bad my ribs and leg were pretty injured on my left side...so I am thinking it was related to that, I guess we will see.
Anyway...
As I said yesterday, Emily and Selena have both had birthdays making them 16 and 9 respectively, Chris will be 13 in August...we moved back to Clarke County and in the fall Emily and Selena will once again be involved in 4H, Emily with lambs and goats and Selena with swine- Selena is also starting cheerleading and I will once again be coaching...so we are busy busy...
Chris has moved in with his dad and I am not entirely sure if he is doing any sports in the fall or not as he doesn't talk about it much when he is here... ;( Sometimes I feel like he really doesn't want to come over at all because he always comes up with something else to do on the weekends...which he didn't do when it was the other way around... okay and taht is getting depressing...soooooo...
On a bright note...my nephew Hayden will be a year old next month...he is such a sweetheart too...love being around him and watching him learn everything...it's amazing thinking about my kids whewn they were that age and realizing Emily is old enough to drive now-YIKES and Selena will begoing into middle school in 2 years, and Chris will begoing into hugh school in a year!
Well, that's it, my brain is shutting down for the night...See you soon!
Gwen

No comments: