Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Only a few more days...

Until I go back to UVA...and because money is so tight right now since I can't work, Danny is now going to be working Friday instead of coming down to be there and I am okay with that in a way, because I know we have bills to pay LOTS of them, but, I'm also sad, because truthfully, I need him, more now than ever. Anyway, today I am dining on Apple sauce, Chicken Broth and Jello oh and water, lovelyyyyyy...By Thursday I will be ready to eat an entire cow after the colonoscopy....Tomorrow should be a fun day too, I get the joy of drinking what amounts to bile to roto rooter my system, the next few days alone should be good for a 10 pound drop between flushing one end and puking out of the other. I am feeling so helpless as to my kids because at this point I still have no idea what's gonna go on there. This coming weekend is taken care of, but, after that, I still dunno, and next weekend, Danny, starts the first of his weekend "trips" away from us...will I even be home by then?? Not that it matters because it's not like any of this can be rescheduled. As much as I want to just say forget it and let it go...probably it's best to just get it all over with. And honestly if my family and I can weather the storm, I think we are gonna be alright considering there is so much going on at once that should be breaking us down, and granted, we've been arguing lately when before we never did, though yesterday and last night we talked alot and I think that helped. So if we get past this health bs and Danny's weekend's away through October and up to Thanksgiving, I really think we can do this for the long haul. Wow, it's the first time I've been able to say that about a relationship. Go figure, it took me forever to find the other part of my soul and he's 15 years younger than me. I guess that's why lol our souls had to wait until both were free and legal to catch up with one another lol. Okay, my brain is on snooze now, so I'm off to do other things. I'm sure I'll post again before Thursday and I leave for Charlottesville. Love y'all, Gwen

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Letting you know I left you an award on my blog! ;)